Pre-Funeral Planning & Will-Writing
For an additional peace of mind, more and more people are choosing to pre-plan their funeral services arrangement with Singapore Casket. Pre-planning has been found to be particularly useful for those who do not have an immediate next-of-kin, or for those who may want to help ease the burden of funeral expenses from their family. With this in mind, our experienced and compassionate funeral pre-planners at Singapore Casket provide a holistic pre-planning service.
- Puts them in control of the arrangement and ensures that their wishes will be known and carried out (Eg. Choice of religion rites and asset distribution).
- Allows them to set aside the funds for the funeral expenses and relieve their families of financial burden
- Relieve their families of making funeral arrangement at a time of emotional stress.
- Executor & trustee appointment for Grant of Probate or Letter of Administration to carry out asset’s distribution.
- Will-writing and Lasting Power of Attorney Application
- Trust set up and administration
- Corporate services (corporate secretarial, onshore, offshore and administrative needs)
- Insurance claims